The Malone Collection by Catnapper presents traditional style with roll padded arm, upholstered in fabric, available in many colors to choose from. The recliners are available with either power or manual relining mechanism. Built with reinforced frame strength, they handle 400 lbs weight capacity. Loaded with features, such as Lay Flat position, Gel-Memory foam insert, coil spring cushions, and extended ottoman, this collection offers incredible comfort you will enjoy for years to come.
- Malone Collection
- Roll Arm
- Fabric Upholstery
- Extended Ottoman
- Lay Flat Reclining Feature
- Available with Power or Manual Recliners
- Gel-Memory Foam Insert
- Coil Spring Cushions
- Reinforced Frame Strength
- 400 Lbs Weight Capacity
- Manufacturer: Catnapper
- * MADE IN USA
- Omega reclining mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
- 100% steel seat box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
- Direct drive cross bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
- Unitized steel base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
- Spring system, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
- Only premium grade, eight gauge sinuous No-Sag steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
- Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
- Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability.
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (NotStaples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.
- Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
- All critical stress areas use premium specially formulated dyed glue for 100% craftsman quality assurance.
- 4257-7 Lay Flat Recliner
- Recliner 45"L x 51"H x 44"D
- Seat Height 23"
- Seat Depth 23"
- Arm Height30 "
- Seat between Arms 26.5"
- Limited Lifetime Reclining Mechanism Warranty
- Springs & Frame Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3 Year Cushion Warranty
- 1 Year Leather and Electric Motor Warranty