The Legend Collection by Jackson Furniture offers casual contemporary styling with deep seating comfort. The pieces are upholstered in soft polyester faux leather fabric with decorative quilted panels and sit on wooden pyramid legs in Merlot finish. Steel tech framing and comfort coil seating featuring Comfor-Gel make this collection not only extremely comfortable but also very sturdy. Queen sleeper is also available.
- Legend Collection
- Casual contemporary styling with deep comfort
- Soft polyester faux leather fabric
- Chocolate color
- Decorative quilted panels
- Wooden pyramid legs in Merlot finish
- Queen sleeper available
- Steel tech framing
- Comfort Coil Seating featuring Comfor-Gel
- Uniquely Designed Matching Glider Recliner
- * MADE IN USA
- Omega reclining mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
- 100% steel seat box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
- Direct drive cross bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
- Unitized steel base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
- Spring system, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
- Only premium grade, eight gauge sinuous No-Sag steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
- Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
- Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability.
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (NotStaples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.
- Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
- All critical stress areas use premium specially formulated dyed glue for 100% craftsman quality assurance.
- 4455-03 Sofa
- 4455-02 Loveseat
- 4455-04 Queen Sleeper
- 4455-11 Glider Recliner
- Sofa 96"L x 39"H x 41"D
- Loveseat 73"L x 39"H x 41"D
- Queen Sleeper 96"L x 39"H x 41"D
- Glider Recliner 46"L x 39"H x 41"D
- Limited Lifetime Reclining Mechanism Warranty
- Springs & Frame Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3 Year Cushion Warranty
- 1 Year Leather and Electric Motor Warranty