Make a big impression in a smaller footprint with the chic styling of the Bladewood zero wall recliner. Thanks to its space-conscious design that requires a mere three inches between the wall and chair back, you can stretch out more efficiently. Wrapped in a fabulous faux leather loaded with pebbly texture and tonal variation that looks so natural, this designer recliner sports contoured tufting and contrasting baseball stitching for a style home run.
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Body: POLYESTER (95)%,PU (5)%
Weight91 lbs. (41.28 kgs.)
- Width: 33.00"
- Depth: 40.00"
- Height: 40.00"
- Arm height: 25.00"
- Distance between arms: 16.00"
- Distance between recliner and wall: 3.00"
- Footrest height: 20.00"
- Fully reclined length: 66.00"
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 30.00"
- Seat depth: 23.00"
- Seat height: 20.00"